This package teaches officers the skills necessary to regulate acute stress in the field. After learning the skills and the science behind them, officers practice these skills in stress inducing reality-based scenarios.
- The science of stress physiology and its impact on police performance
- Concrete skills to regulate this interaction
- Motor learning and skill retention
- Using biofeedback (heart rate and heart rate variability)
- Performing complex motor skills under mild stress
- Completing reality-based scenarios using biofeedback